Re: Running larger battery charger cables

Chris Doucette

You can drill new holes above them through the bulkhead there’s an area in front of the tank that small just above where the cables penetrate right Within the foot step.
Make sure you know we are drilling as not to drill into the fuel tank.

On Jun 12, 2021, at 11:52 AM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

I'm replacing my 50 amp Dolphin charger with a 100 amp Dolphin charger. The larger charger requires larger cables. Past posts have addressed the issue and no one
has come up with a suggestion on running new cables through the present cable duct which is filled with some very hard material. I would like to hear form anyone who has   attempted  rerunning cables through the existing ducting.
 Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet