From: closereach
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: [Amel] Leaving forum

I'll also be leaving the forum and relinquishing any site management functions. Want to say thanks to Jose Luis for his active moderation for the past several years--I'm sure he'd like for another Amel owner to step up and volunteer to help him out!
All the best to all of you and fair winds,
Richard