Re: Mounting a life raft on the SM railing

Jose Venegas

Thank you Eric, I currently have a Viking 6-persons (to be politically correct) raft and have carried it on the same locker as you with the ditch bag for 10 years.  However, It and I are both becoming old,  So, before heading to the pacific I am replacing it with the same size Viking but on the plastic box which is suitable for rail mounting and easier to deploy in an emergency.  I hope that moving it to the starboard rail should also improve quite a bit Ipanema's list to port.
Best times,
Jose
Ipanema SM 278