Re: Laden Washing Machine power problem?

Mark Erdos

I am not aware of another breaker after the panel. Suggest you follow the wire from the breaker panel to the washer with one of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-Dual-Range-Non-Contact-Voltage-Tester-with-Flashlight-12-Volt-to-1000-Volt-AC-NCVT-3PR/312665549#overlay

klein-tools-voltage-tester-ncvt-3pr-64

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us