Re: Laden Washing Machine power problem?

Mark Erdos

I am not aware of another breaker after the panel. Suggest you follow the wire from the breaker panel to the washer with one of these:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-Dual-Range-Non-Contact-Voltage-Tester-with-Flashlight-12-Volt-to-1000-Volt-AC-NCVT-3PR/312665549#overlay

klein-tools-voltage-tester-ncvt-3pr-64

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Schmit
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 9:34 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Laden Washing Machine power problem?

Dear Amelians,

Successfully completed two complete wash loads and went to do a third and noticed no power to the washing machine.  I checked the circuit breaker on the 220 volt panel and not tripped, I reset anyways.  I checked the primary 220 volt master breaker inside the cabinet (lift up door), not tripped but reset that one as well.  I confirmed the washing machine was plugged into the wall outlet but I notice the green light on the plug is not illuminated.  It appears that washing machine outlet has no power.  Is there another breaker located somewhere that I have not found for that outlet?

Thanks,
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA
SM #362
Newport, RI

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.