Re: Laden Washing Machine power problem?

Kevin if you are using shore power in Newport, it is 60 hertz and will ruin the washer.

There is no other breaker, except for the main 220-volt breaker and the main breaker on the side of the Onan. If you are not using shore power you might unplug the washer from inside the adjacent cabinet and with an extension cord, use one of the other sockets in the galley.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 2:34 PM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,

Successfully completed two complete wash loads and went to do a third and noticed no power to the washing machine.  I checked the circuit breaker on the 220 volt panel and not tripped, I reset anyways.  I checked the primary 220 volt master breaker inside the cabinet (lift up door), not tripped but reset that one as well.  I confirmed the washing machine was plugged into the wall outlet but I notice the green light on the plug is not illuminated.  It appears that washing machine outlet has no power.  Is there another breaker located somewhere that I have not found for that outlet?

Thanks,
--
Kevin & Kristen Schmit
KIANA