Volvo D3-110 Sensor - Spare Sensor Sets

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Dear Amelia’s

Because our Volvo D3-110 is running with some sensors, I try to find out which of those are most important and vital to have as spare. I do have the D3-110 C and I’m quite happy with it, but I feel better to have those sensors who could fail as spare.

Does anyone have a list and a source of those vital sensors?

Can anybody let us know which of those you have spare and where you ordered them?

@Bill Rose: Do I need to have all these sensors with isolated ground? Not sure about these?

I found some with 3 Pins, four pins and also 2 pins. The “m prop valve” Sensor has only 2 pins and therefore most likely not with isolated ground?? Correct?

Hope to get some feedback about the mystery - sensors ;-)
Happy Sailing

Ruedi Waldispuehl
WASABI AML54-#55
Currently in Cartagena (ES)