From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:18 PM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bow thruster does not work in one direvtion

Thanks doug fir the quick reply. I’ll try it out and see what I can find. Where did you buy the relay from? Are there other spare parts that yiu found is good to carry on board?

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo

+1-323-633-2222 Cell

+1-424-644-0908 Fax

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:21 PM
To: "Amel group new .iso" <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>

Our bow thruster stopped working on one direction. While pulling out the manuals, I would appreciate any information regarding the potential source.

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

A54 #099