image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 1:19 PM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:
Thanks DIMITRIS. We get no sound , but I’ll check.

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
+1-323-633-2222 Cell
+1-424-644-0908 Fax

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Dimitris Krasopoulos via groups.io <dkrasopoulos=gmail.com@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 7:00:25 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bow thruster does not work in one direvtion

Possible the propeller pin is sheared have a check diving if the propeller can be rotated by hand

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On Jun 14, 2021, at 7:21 PM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Our bow thruster stopped working on one direction. While pulling out the manuals, I would appreciate any information regarding the potential source.

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
A54 #099