From: Rudolf Waldispuehl <Rudolf@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 4:23 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo D3-110 Sensor - Spare Sensor Sets

Hi Courtney

Thanks you. Which of the Bosch sensors did you used?
Do you have a D3-110 C ?

Thanks and best regards
Ruedi

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> im Auftrag von "Courtney Gorman via groups.io" <Itsfun1@...>
Datum: Montag, 14. Juni 2021 um 17:03
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>

Try Bosch automotive sensors they worked for me and were very inexpensive

On Jun 14, 2021, at 10:36 AM, Rudolf Waldispuehl <Rudolf@...> wrote:
Dear Amelia’s

Because our Volvo D3-110 is running with some sensors, I try to find out which of those are most important and vital to have as spare. I do have the D3-110 C and I’m quite happy with it, but I feel better to have those sensors who could fail as spare.

Does anyone have a list and a source of those vital sensors?
Can anybody let us know which of those you have spare and where you ordered them?

@Bill Rose: Do I need to have all these sensors with isolated ground? Not sure about these?
I found some with 3 Pins, four pins and also 2 pins. The “m prop valve” Sensor has only 2 pins and therefore most likely not with isolated ground?? Correct?

Hope to get some feedback about the mystery - sensors ;-)
Happy Sailing

Ruedi Waldispuehl
WASABI AML54-#55
Currently in Cartagena (ES)