From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Dimitris Krasopoulos via groups.io <dkrasopoulos@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 11:59:49 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bow thruster does not work in one direvtion

There are very different views if it is good to run the generator and battery charger when using the Bowthruster despite the recommendation of AMEL. Perhaps Bill Rouse or other experienced sailors have to comment on that. If the batteries are well charged by the alternator of the engine and they are not very old I need a second opinion on that issue.

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos

On Jun 16, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Thank you Lior, good to know. We, in general, have the generator and 100A charger on, when expecting anything other than minimal bow thruster usage, or the battery charge level is low.

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
+1-323-633-2222 Cell
+1-424-644-0908 Fax