Downwind pole contol lines-replacement

david bruce

Hello,
I am looking to create a new set of the blue,red,yellow downwind pole control lines and am looking for information about this type of line and it's sourcing.  Bills book calls it 'Tempest' but I can't seem to find any online references to this type of line and do not recall seeing it in any chandleries.   Does anyone know what brand it might be?   Also more generally is this type of line used for this application for any specific reason (besides the pretty colors) ie it's stretch or shock absorption attributes, making it important to replace like with like or less ideally could other types of line be used?
Thank you
Dave Bruce
Liesse SN006