Re: Resource - hinges for chain locker A54

Randall Walker

If you can I would treat them by painting or coating. They are such a cheap thing to have ever been factory installed.

Randall
A54#56
Grenada

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 12:18 Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:

Dear Amelians,

18 month ago I tried to refurbish the hinges on the anchor locker/ cover door.

Without success.

Unfortunately Maud wrote me today that the (chain locker)

„hinges for the lockers of your boat are no longer available from us.“

They appear to be the same as for the watertight bulkhead doors.

Does anybody used another resource to get this hinges?

Stefan

A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently Santa Maria, Azores