From: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 4:57 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Storage Hatch gaskets

Pat,

They are "D Profile: and 25mm, or 1" I think the following will work for you:

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:37 PM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I would like to replace the gaskets on all the storage hatches ,they are compressed and leaking somewhat. Does anyone know the dimensions and a source in the US. to buy them. I wonder if they have an adhesive backing or applied with contact cement, a backing would be less messy and easier.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans