Re: Motion Sickness

Alejandro Paquin

I agree with Trevor the posts on this subject is one of the best attempt to describe and explain one of the most mysterious maladies that affect sailors in general. Thanks to Bill for bringing the subject up and all that followed. I felt Scopolamine made me feel like a caffeine overdose and didnĀ“t go well with me.I have found that Meclizine HCl works well for me and those in my crew that tend to get sick. I can suddenly become sick in calm nearly no wind situations, and survive rougher sea conditions. Still a mystery.
--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"