Re: VHF antennas

Mark McGovern

Nick,

On the Super Maramu there is a removable panel in the aft head on the upper, inboard side of the forward bulkhead that give us access to the cables coming down the Mizzen mast including the AIS Antenna, Radar, Weather Fax, and Cockpit Light.  I don't know if it is the same on the 54.

I think I met your mate Kevin(?)  a few weeks back at Herrington Harbor North Marina in Deale, Maryland USA.  It's about 20 miles south of Annapolis.  He says he helped you sail Amelia across the Atlantic.  What a small world we live in!

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara