Re: VHF antennas

Porter McRoberts

The Mizzen cable access is behind the light in the main head shower.

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Jun 18, 2021, at 7:49 AM, ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington@...> wrote:

Hey Mark,
That would have been Jonathan.
We had a great passage to the Azores.
Yes it is a small world. I am nostalgic just thinking about all the  ocean  passages. Some easy and others not so, but  every one of them left me feeling fulfilled and perhaps thinking that the world is actually quite large, at least from the deck of a small boat.

Nick
SY Amelia
AML54-019
Leros

On 17 Jun 2021, at 19:23, Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...> wrote:

Nick,

On the Super Maramu there is a removable panel in the aft head on the upper, inboard side of the forward bulkhead that give us access to the cables coming down the Mizzen mast including the AIS Antenna, Radar, Weather Fax, and Cockpit Light.  I don't know if it is the same on the 54.

I think I met your mate Kevin(?)  a few weeks back at Herrington Harbor North Marina in Deale, Maryland USA.  It's about 20 miles south of Annapolis.  He says he helped you sail Amelia across the Atlantic.  What a small world we live in!

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara