Re: Storage Hatch gaskets

Randall Walker

Hello Bill,
Do you think these seals on the 50 would be usable on my 54 ? I know some seals come in a roll and others are custom moulded. Thanks

Randall
A54#56
Grenada

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 17:05 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Pat,

I really like what Amel is currently using on the Amel 50. It's the best thing I've seen. Photo attached.

I am training a crew the week on a brand new 50. It is an amazing Amel.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 7:56 PM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bill ,Just want to double check the size of the gasket. I had a look at mine and they are 1" wide ,but where they are not depressed ,at the edges they appear to only be about 1/2" in height and in the center that bears the weight they are depressed down to about  a 1/4" ,maybe 3/8' . I just wanted to make sure that they might not have been 1/2 or 3/4" in height originally .
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans