Re: New Bow wash down

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

Looks great! Just be careful... our wash down pump, which I believe is original, is meant for continuous flow only. I'm not sure if using a sprayer/stop at the end will cause any issues or not...?

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
NZ

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021, 1:24 AM Kevin Schmit <kevschmit64@...> wrote:
Good morning!

While anchoring this summer in New England, we noted that the existing Amel wash down system was no match for Yankee mud.

I wanted to augment/improve the system so i installed a 3 way diverter valve below decks with an above deck garden hose fitting so I can control saltwater flow and volume.  Will make a good dinghy wash down while stowing on deck too.

Kevin
KIANA SM#362
Narraganset Bay RI USA

--