Re: VHF antennas

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Dean,
It is pretty quiet but very pleasant.
I fully expected to spend a couple of weeks trouble shooting systems that were put to bed in September 2020.  I am delighted to say, fingers crossed and touching wood that all is as I left her.
No water ingress, bone dry, all systems working perfectly.
Nick
S/Y Amelia
AML54-019
Patmos

On 21 Jun 2021, at 03:18, Dean Gillies <stella@...> wrote:

Hi Nick,
Thanks, good to know. It was probably a combination of finger trouble and lack of detailed interest on my part.  I assume my receive antenna is fine as I can receive Navtex ok.  I will give the WFax another airing this summer when I get to the boat.
How are things in Greece?
Cheers
Dean
A54-154