From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Kevin Schmit via groups.io <kevschmit64@...>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 3:35:01 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator water maker pre filter housing

Good morning,

Simple, silly question on opening the pre filter housing (2) on my Dessalator water maker.  How do I open these housing to maintain the filters?  I assume the green body unscrews into the white top piece? As it is plastic,  I did not want to break if attempting to open improperly.  I’m not sure if there is a special wrench or not..?

Thanks,
Kevin
KIANA
SM#362