Re: SM Hard top

I believe that whether or not solar can be integrated into a hardtop depends on the model and manufacturer of the panels. The Amel 50 uses SolbianFlex Panels which are made in Italy.

image.png
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:17 PM Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila <ann-sofie@...> wrote:
We have had a roof over the cockpit since 2010, one of the best things we have done on the boat.

This is from the inside

regards
Ann-Sofie & Jonas Svanberg
S/y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

21/06/2021 kl. 18:42 skrev david bruce <davidcbruce57@...>:

PS  Would you have any pics of the support structure?  I’d like to get a sense of how it might work with the traveler as well as ingress and egress to the cockpit.  Thanks!  Dave