Re: Air con circulating pump

heinz@quetzal.berlin

Allo I would like to have the pic and the model nr.
Cheers Heinz, Sv quetzal,  sm2000, 292

Am 22.06.2021 um 01:34 schrieb Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce@...>:

Hi Nick,
I replaced mine with a March magnetic drive two years ago and it has been going faultlessly since. As with yours it is much smaller and extremely quiet. I have been moored in Malaysia and it runs almost 20 hours a day without issue. Cost from memory was about 600 AUD. If interested I can send you a pic and model number.

Cheers

Bryce Procter
Seamaster II
SM 2000 #467

--
Hello
Since yesterday when I tried to park in a box in a marina in Auckland my bow thruster motor failed.