Re: Steering Wheel Dimensions for new leather cover - AMEL Sharki?

Aras Grinius

The wheel dimensions I measured are as follows:
Spokes at the hub 38mm
Spokes at the rim 18mm
Rim 24 mm

Leather wrap is 2mm

I hope this helps

Aras
Sharkli #163 1988

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:40 AM Johannes Schmidt <info@...> wrote:
Dear Aras,
Thank you for your offer to further support in this matter. I am still a little unsure about the exact diameter of the tube. Do you have a chance to take the dimensions of the tube without a cover - ideally with a caliper? I have found a possible product, so in addition to the exact tube diameter, I mainly need the dimensions of the spokes: The diameter - on the outside - junction point to the circle, as well as the diameter of the spokes 10 cm further inside - as the spokes are conical .

To make things easier, here is the link to the product we're looking for: Skincloshop

Thanks in advance!

Johannes

Many ThanksOn Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 09:01 PM, Aras Grinius wrote:
Johannes,

Are you still stuck on the dimensions of the wheel?
I can go and measure mine.

Aras
Sharki #163

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 3:36 AM Johannes Schmidt <info@...> wrote:
Dear Greg,

I did receive your fabulous message and replied to say thanks a lot - didn't you get this?

Please look up your Junk folders too - I recently got messages that I get (false positively) suspected.

Thanks again for your help!

Johannes

--
Aras Grinius