Re: #attackedbywhales #newboat WE SOLD THE BOAT! Now what??? Sailing Ocean F... #attackedbywhales #newboat

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi all,

Yvonne and I visited Amel at La Rochelle when they were fitting out the first 50. It was in the water at the dock and we were given a walk through. I raised with them that it appeared to have moved from the all on ocean crossing circumnavigator build of previous Amels. I asked if their target market had shifted.

They told me that the target for the 50 was existing Amel owners who had done their major passages and wanted a new boat with all the great features of Amel but more suited for inshore sailing.

Who am I to argue with that. There are hundreds of us out there.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl