Re: Question for 50 & 55 owners about the bow thruster

Theo,

Thanks for that information. I believe that you may have a more powerful BT than the 55...I will wait until a 55 owner responds.

But, your answer brings up a question. What size fuse do you have?
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 9:22 AM Theo s/v Paloma <sailingpaloma1@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

On my boat (Paloma, Amel 50 hull #18) I have the Side-Power SE 210/250 TC. But, I have heard that other bow thruster models may have been installed on other 50s.

I have posted pictures and information of my boat's built process here: Cruisersforum Amel 50 Build Thread

Theo
s/v Paloma
Amel 50 #18.