Forestay replacement Maramu

Alex BAIZEAU

Hello,

We recently purchased a Maramu with a Nirvana Genoa furler, we are currently replacing the forestay because it cannot be inspected.

We just pulled the old one out and it seems like Somme rubber like bushings/protective sleeve were installed for around 2 meters.

It looks like they were put together before the end fitting were installed as it doesn’t look like they can be removed.

We reinserted the forestay that Acmo built for us ( without sleeves)

Before putting everything back together we’d like to know if we should source some of those sleeves.

Thanks

Alex

Maramu #207