Re: Parasailor on A54

Joerg Esdorn

speed is fun, Scott!   Thanks for the tip on chafe - I noticed that the windward sheet was not going straight over the roller but at an angle. I think I will need to adjust the pole height so there is no such angle.

As regards the Tacker, yes it will ride up on the rolled up Genoa until it is stopped by the windward guy.  I have the guy on the electric winch and the sheet on the manual spinnaker winch.  I adjust the windward sheet so it is loaded as well which means the forestay is taking not all of the load.

good luck!

Joerg Esdorn