locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Davi Rozgonyi

Let me preface by saying, of course, massive thanks to Bill for the incredible work that he does to run this forum and promote Amel in general.

I gotta say I agree with Ken. One of the (if not THE) best thing about a group like this is to exchange information. So we learn from others' mistakes rather than make them ourselves first, if possible. As long as critiques and reports of poor service are kept in a "gentlemanly" manner, a fair accounting of the negative experience, I would like to read it to avoid the problem if I can, rather than experiencing the problem for myself. Or at least go into the situation with caution. I fail to see how this conflicts with us Amel owners helping each other, nor how it is not simply putting the owners interests first (as an owners' group should do).