Re: Forward cabin leak

Thomas Peacock

Hi John,

We had a similar problem. It turned out to be some loosening of the forward-most screw holding the metal strip above the glass (outside). I’m not on the boat and don’t know for sure if that is forward from your leak is.

Tom Peacock
SM 240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay

On Jul 3, 2021, at 11:23 PM, John Facci <john@...> wrote:

I have slight moisture ingress into the top of the port cupboards in the forward cabin.
I don't think its the windows as the leak is forward (and uphill) of them. moisture is evident from open cupboard holding the circuit breakers  to the open shelf between the two sets of cupboards.
Has anyone had this issue before?

Regards
John SM 332

--