locked Re: Amel Yacht Owners Group

Paul Harries

As a potential buyer I study this forum with great care. There are two sides to this.
I fully agree with Bill's approach of preventing someone from using the forum to grind an ax.
On the other hand poor workmanship, incompetence and dishonesty amongst vendors cannot be tolerated. Striking the balance is very hard.
I understand the arguments from both a buyer and vendor perspective.
One option would be to open a subforum on vendors, each vendor entered as a topic. If all users posted their experiences both positive and negative then decency should prevail. The key is to prevent one angry voice from being the sole reference for a vendor.

--
Paul Harries
Prospective Amel Buyer