Re: A54 Refrigeration Water Pump - Brushless Motor Update

Alain Durante

Bonjour Jamie,

I was also thinking to change the pump of the refrigeration system on my 54.

You will be so kind to send information on what you did.

You can contact me at infor@...

Wishing you a beautiful day.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante