Cables to port saloon cabin light and to the light above the table SM 2000

Willem Kroes

Hello Amelians,

Does anyone know where the cables run for the small port cabin light and for the light above the table?

Both cabin lights stopped working (the same time) and the connecting cables are without electricity. Behind the 24 V panel the group fuse is ok and has power. The fitters from the Manoel Island Yacht Yard on Malta can't find it and asked me where the cables for those lights run. So, I hope somebody can help me out with this.

Willem Kroes

SY Kavanga, SM 2K #351