Re: MEJ 1.02

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Good Morning Nick,

very impressive, but not unknown for us. Where are you today now?
We are on Leros Marina and I will be there from next week on til end of month. Than, later in September tip November. Looking forward on less strong winds and no medicane this season.
Currently it´s obviously very hoooot, about > 40°C in the Dodekanes Islands.

When and from were are your movie made, which island or passage in vicinity? I know, around Folegandros it´s about the gusts and jet blows between very sporty. Or Mykonos.

Hopefully you are in good shape, i follow you by your coordinates under your comments in the forum. Very nice. are you single handed?
Would be very nice and appreciated if we are able to have a cold one together. Very lovely bar in the marina, „Skippers“ you know?

For today and this week: fair winds and all hands on deck.

Best wishes
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“, A54#088
<>
Am 05.07.2021 um 21:28 schrieb ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington=aol.com@groups.io>:

No worries. Here is a clip of a good breeze.
Amelia
AML54-019
Greece