Re: Bow thruster does not work in one direction

Thanks, Mohammad.

Many people think that my book is comprised of my first-hand experiences. It is not. About 20% of the book consists of things that I have learned from others' experiences. In fact, when Thomas first solved this issue, a notation went into my Amel Book. When Doug submitted his bow thruster PDF, it had a perfect photo to go with Thomas's description of the wires. When you posted the photo of the burned contact point, it was added to the same page allowing Thomas's original description to come alive with 2 photos.

The result is here, which I will share with everyone:
The only credit due me is that I put all 3 things together, modifying that page 2 times as more information came to light.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 1:21 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hello Thomas;

Doug informed me that he remembered seeing a post from you in this regard and Bill managed to locate and forward it. Your write up was also helpful.

Bill is great at “soaking in” the knowledge from the group, organizing and accessing it when needed. A great resource for all Amel owners.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099