Re: Self introduction and question about autopilot redundancy and solo sailing

Mark Erdos

We have also learned to heave to with same set up. Just come about and don’t release the jib. There is no need to go forward and no need to change sails.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us