From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Jose Alegria
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 1:34 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] AC pump form Super Maramu

Eric

About bilge pump Amel dont have anymore.

you can find a new one at:

--
TF MARINE SRL
Lucca – Italy

Last 1 1/2 months to arrive

Good winds

Jose Alegria

Amel55 #03-MERIT

+351918663037

No dia 11/07/2021, às 08:00, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> escreveu:

Our Clapeda AC pump finally bit the dust. Some time ago it was suggested that the March AC-5C-MD 230 volt was a good substitute.

I do have that one on board. However, it has open windings, it has a lower output than the Calpeda and is not as robust.

I will install it temporarily.

Are there any other substitutes that are a little friendlier to salt water and are a better pump than the March.

I did find a Calpeda model BCM22/1/A-R. It will work but it is really overkill for this system.

Any other suggestions?

Does anyone know if Amel still stocks the original AMFA bilge pump? I am now working on my rebuilt spare, and I would like to have a spare or some other good bilge pump.

The AMFA pump is excellent pump and I even have found pieces of cable ties in it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite