Running cables between Engine Room and Battery Compartment

Dean Gillies

Hi Brains Trust,
I'm back on board after almost two years!
Starting the install of my new LFP system and I need to run some new cables (Data/signal only) between the batteries and the engine room. I know that this has been a difficult step for others.

I would love to hear some advice on ways to do that. Is there an alternative route to following the DC power cables under the floor level? (Distance of run is not a problem).

If I have to follow the existing DC cable route, any advice on how to do this without damaging existing cables?

Picture of potted DC cables under the floor is attached.

Thanks
Dean Gillies
SV Stella
A54-154