Re: Running cables between Engine Room and Battery Compartment

Dominique Sery

Hello Dean and Jamie, for the data cables between the battery compartment and the engine room, I followed the following path: mounted in the locker above the berth (towards the front), passage in the roof which communicates with the  roof above the staircase, retrieval of the wires above the galley behind the 230 v panel, passage in the cockpit locker (on port side) where there is a board to unscrew, access to the engine room arrives at the  top of the watermaker.  no hole to make.  I passed all of my small section cables by this way.
Dominique
Irko A54#16