Re: Running cables between Engine Room and Battery Compartment

Barry Connor

Hi Dean,
A small chisel and hammer, takes a few hours. What you see is what needs to be chiseled away, the tube into the engine room is full of foam. Once you have chiseled away the epoxy you can pull out the foam.
See below photo, have not fully filled back the epoxy.
Best
Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
AMEL 54.  #17
Le Marin Marina
Martinique

On Jul 13, 2021, at 08:04, Dominique Sery via groups.io <dominiquesery@...> wrote:

Hello Dean and Jamie, for the data cables between the battery compartment and the engine room, I followed the following path: mounted in the locker above the berth (towards the front), passage in the roof which communicates with the  roof above the staircase, retrieval of the wires above the galley behind the 230 v panel, passage in the cockpit locker (on port side) where there is a board to unscrew, access to the engine room arrives at the  top of the watermaker.  no hole to make.  I passed all of my small section cables by this way.
Dominique
Irko A54#16