Mold between cushion and chest freezer on 55

Billy Newport

Hello,
I'm noticing 2 problems on my chest freezer since the heat wave started. My AC was out so it was rather hot in the boat. There is some mold on the "carpet" finish on top of the chest freezer lid, between the chest door and the cushion on top of it. There is also moisture getting between the freezer door and the freezer and there is ice building in that corner on the plate.
We've been spraying down the "carpet" with mold killer but the moisture is new. Any ideas?

Billy (Amel 55#56)