Re: Removing the center disk from the wheel.

Mark Erdos

Eric,

I replaced my wheel cover and purchased the replacement leather cover from Amel. It is not hard to do, especially if you have the wheel off. Send Maud a pic of your wheel. It takes a couple of weeks for the leather guy to make it. They include the binding. The quality was much nicer than BoatLeather (I returned theirs).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us