Re: Bow thruster does not work in one direction

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Randall;

Your solenoid is quite different than ours and the contact points on yours are larger. I’m unsure if dielectric grease would be wise without really knowing how it will behave under the conditions that these solenoids operate. If you did not observe any, when you disassembled, my inclination would be not to add any.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099