From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Courtney Gorman via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 11:55 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A/C fan speed

You never really want to run it any slower or it freezes up

Cheers

Courtney

Trippin

On Jul 16, 2021, at 11:14 AM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

The A/C fan speed in the master cabin does not change and stays at 4, regardless of the setting. I’m suspecting a capacitor issue, but was wondering if anyone has seen a troubleshooting guide that helps pinpoint the issue as to which one, or the controller or something else?