Re: Sidepower oil loss

The issue I see is if the lower unit loses oil, you will not know it unless you have this oil reservoir installed. The only part that I have not identified is the hose barb that screws into the top of the lower unit replacing a plug.

The Oil Container Reservoir Bottle with Holder from Sleipner Side-Power is part number 200300 and the SidePower Hose and Clamps is part number 200400. I have wondered why Amel stopped installing this beginning with later model 54s.
Even if you do not use SidePower's parts, an oil reservoir should be simple to install.

image.png
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 2:13 PM Dominique Sery via groups.io <dominiquesery=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Alexander,
I had the same problem. There was a leak on the small plastic tank, i remove it and put another one.
Dominique
Irko A54#16