Re: In Mast Furling

There is one more potential issue, but you did not state which Amel model, nor did you state if your Amel mainsail has battens.

image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 5:54 AM Juan de Zulueta via groups.io <jdezulueta=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Eric,

the in Mast Furling is not a problem but a big advantage of the Super Maramu since it helps you to steer your boat from the cockpit alone in all see conditions.
we have been sailing with my wife since 1999 on on Santorin and now a Super Maramu across the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean with no problem at all.
it just require a bit of practice and Caution.
Don’t hesitate to buy this fantastic boat !

best regards
--
Juan de Zulueta
OPHELIE X