Re: Pacific Crossing 2022

Ben Driver

On Jul 17, 2021, at 1:15 AM, Juan de Zulueta via groups.io <jdezulueta@...> wrote:

Our boat is currently in Carriacou, Grenada innTyrell bay marina until October. We are planning to cross the Pacific Ocean via Panama and Galapagos with another Amel boat friend around May 2022.

i have a few questions :

- I would like to know if other members of this group have similar plans ? Interested to sha

- some of you might have crossed recently and want to share experience regarding Panama crossing (agent recommendation), Galapagos…
- in Marquises , there is a boatyard called Maintenance Marquises, is this boatyard suitable for a super Maramu? In Polynesia where would you leave your boat for a couple of month to be able to come back home ? In December and or in July August?

look forward to read from you.

--
Juan de Zulueta
OPHELIE X