Re: Pacific Crossing 2022

karkauai

Hi Juan,
Iris and I hope to transit the Canal next Spring, spend at least a few weeks on Panama's and Costa Rica's Western shores, then sail to Ecuador. We are thinking that we'll leave the boat there and spend a month or two exploring S America before going to Galapagos and beyond.  World travel is going to be Covid-crazy for at least another year, I suspect, so who knows how our plans will really come together.  It would be fun to share thoughts, or even to buddy-boat all or part of the way.

You and others interested can contact us at
karkauai "at" yahoo "dot" com

Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM 243