From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick McAneny via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 7:12 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] POSSIBLE SOLUTION Intermittent starting issue

Eric, I had not thought about the condition of the cables as a source of my problem. I will cut back a cable and see what the condition is. My boat is a bit older than yours ,so that could be it. I need to resolve this before it gets me into a serious situation .The Scotchkote looks like good stuff.

Thanks,

Pat

SM Shenanigans

Sassafras River, Md.