From: usrey_chuck
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 11/14/2009 9:12:57 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: SHOWER HOSE

Hello

My shower hose also broke and I wanted to replace it with one of the original style. I spent a lot of time searching internet sites, including the one from the faucet manufacture, but could not find the exact one. So, I gave up and ordered one from Amel. They sent me a stripped one similar to what I found in hardware stores and on the internet alone with a note that the original model was no longer available.

Best bet is to find a hose that has the same end fittings and buy it.

Take Care
Chuck
S/V Helen Louise
ASM30

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Horst Pause <horst.puddleduck@...> wrote:

The shower hose in one of my bathrooms is broken.

Has anybody renewed theirs? or knows of a source for it?

Thanks,

Horst - Puddleduck

Maramu No.168, 1985