Re: Pacific Crossing 2022

Juan de Zulueta

Stefan,

Let’s stay in touch.
We really plan to cross in spring 2022.
We will be back on our boat in Grenada in October and head north before reaching Panama in March.
This is only a plan since we might need to adapt with this never ending COVID-19…
We are potentially a small group of boat friends crossing at the same time.

Talk to you soon.
You can reach e on my french mobile +33680895892 or on WhatsApp (same number)
Or by mail jdezulue@...

Juan de Zulueta
+33680895892
sent from my Ipad.

Le 18 juil. 2021 à 20:28, Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> a écrit :

Dear Juan, dear Kent & Iris,

our plans are also the Canal, Galapagos, perhaps Ecuador and South America (after a analysis of the weather conditions: not by boat ;-) and then FP …
in 2022.
But depending on the Covid restrictions. Thus everything is open.
Would be nice to stay in contact for this.

Only going back to the Caribbean in December this year seems to be sure.

Best regards
Stefan
A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently still in Santa Maria, Azores

--
Juan de Zulueta
OPHELIE X